Do you buy aluminium strips that are cleaned regularly? You must have doubts that why do you need cleaning. Is this necessary? How to clean the aluminium strip correctly?
First of all, let us know what is aluminium capping strip?
Aluminum strip is a rectangular plate rolled and processed by aluminium ingot. Aluminum strip is an important raw material in industrial production. The main processing equipment is a slicing unit, which can be divided into required length and width according to the need. Aluminum has ductility and ductility, and is often made into rods, flakes, foils, powders, ribbons and filaments. Aluminum is used in all walks of life because of its high surface brightness. However, there will be stains or oxidation on the surface of aluminium strip when it is used for too long. Therefore, we need to clean the aluminum strip with round edge and without burr regularly.
How to clean the aluminium strip correctly?
1. Wash the surface of the board with plenty of clean water.
2. Use detergent diluted with water to scrub the surface of the test plate.
3. If the oxide is cleaned, the original solution should be used in the mildew stain.
4. Check the surface of the anodised aluminium foil strip, and focus on cleaning with detergent where it is not cleaned.
5. Rinse the remaining detergents with clean water and rinse them out.
Tags: aluminum strip,
Previous： medicinal aluminium strip
Next： aluminium alloy strip