The Anodised Black Aluminium Strip
The anodised aluminum strip is placed in the corresponding electrolyte as the anode, and electrolyzed under specific conditions and applied current. After being oxidized, it forms a thin layer of aluminum oxide on the surface. The anodized aluminum strip has higher hardness and wear resistance.
1. Good heat resistance. The melting point of the hard anodized film is as high as 2320K.
2. Excellent insulation. Its breakdown voltage is up to 2000V.
3. Excellent corrosion resistance. It will not corrode for thousands of hours in high-strength salt spray.
4. There are a large number of micropores in the oxide film thin layer and can be colored into various beautiful and bright colors. We can get a color coated aluminum strip.
Production process of anodized aluminum strip:
1. Mechanical polishing
2. Chemical treatment to remove copper components on the surface of some alloys
3. Cleaning and degreasing
4. Put it into dilute sulfuric acid as the anode for electrification to generate a surface oxide layer.
6. Heat or use chromate solution to seal the pores of the surface oxide layer.
The most common surface electroplating colors are silver, white, bright silver, gray, dark gray, black, etc. The black aluminum strip is more popular. In the production process, usually after high-purity aluminum, aluminum-magnesium, and aluminum-manganese alloys are anodized, their dyeing function is the best and can be dyed into various colors. For plates containing heavy silicon or copper, they can only be dyed in dark and black, relatively monotonous colors during the dyeing process.
Haomei adopts a unique pretreatment technology, using a primer and topcoat painting system. The method produces a clean surface with a thin film of aluminum oxide, which is an integral part of the aluminum surface. Due to its porous structure, the excellent paint prepared by this pretreatment can be well attached to the surface of the aluminum plate.
In addition, the pretreatment is non-toxic and does not contain any heavy metal chromium or chemicals. Therefore, Haomei black aluminum strip is extremely environmentally friendly. Welcome to leave message below to inquire what you need.
Original source: https://www.aluminumstrip24.com/news/the-anodised-black-aluminium-strip.html
Tags: color coated aluminum strip,
Previous： Aluminum Ceiling Strip for Sale
Next： An Overview of Aluminum Decorative Strips